We all know the thrilling feeling of getting our bikes out of storage once the snow melts –
Unfortunately, many of us know the feeling of a clicking battery when you go to start it for the season.
Don’t let it happen to you!
Come in today and get all the necessary supplies to ready your bike for winter:
1.) Fuel Stabilizer | Protect your fuel system while the bike sits through the weather.
2.) Battery Tender | Make sure you maintain your battery so it’s ready to go when you are.
3.) Cover | Whether storing indoor or outdoor, this will prevent your bike from getting scratched and dusty.
For those of you who don’t have the time, the space, or the energy to winterize your bike, we can take care of that as well!
With FREE Pick Up & Delivery, we can do all the work for you, and store it here for you! Contact our Service Department for more information and pricing options on our Winter Storage!
Just like many parents only trust grandma to babysit their kids, many Harley owners only trust us to keep their motorcycle during Old Man Winter. It just makes good sense.
Our Winter Storage season for 2017 – 2018 currently running through March 31, 2018.
Here’s what you get when you entrust your motorcycle to us:
- During its stay, we provide a safety inspection for your motorcycle.
- We add a fuel stabilizer to a full tank of gas. Then we run the engine to ensure that the stabilizer moves through the entire fuel system.
- We remove the motorcycle’s battery and perform charging-system diagnostics.
- We supply a battery tender and cover (if necessary), and we also install battery tender leads.
- We store your motorcycle with the battery tender connected, and we keep it covered until you come to pick it up.
- We spray and wash your motorcycle prior to its storage and afterward.
- And we also provide exclusive monthly offers for those who take advantage of our Winter Storage services.
Call (801) 434-4647 today for pricing information and to schedule your free pick-up!
Trust us… She’ll be in good hands.
Call (801) 434-4647 for more information!